Securities Litigation Lawyers
Baltimore, Maryland and Delaware
Our firm is known as a well-established and highly respected union advocate, and has been for over 40 years. Mr. Angelos has worked on both national and local levels to thwart legislative attempts to reduce the rights of working people, and to promote legislation benefiting them. For this work, he was awarded the AFL-CIO Social Justice Award. He also serves as a trustee of the George Meany Center for Labor Studies, the National Labor College.
Please see our Meet Our Trial Attorneys page for background information on each of our lawyers.
Currently, we represent:
- The International Longshoremen's Association / Steamship Trade Association Pension Fund
- The Central Laborers' Pension Fund
- The State of Maryland Retirement System
- Baltimore County Retirement System; and
- Several other regional and local union pension funds
Why Should Your Organization Get Involved?
In the wake of publicized corporate scandals, investors are calling for accountability. As a fiduciary, you should recover losses shown as having been caused by fraud.
- You will have no out-of-pocket costs - we will handle all class actions on a full contingency and expense fee basis;
- Major studies have shown that settlement recoveries are significantly larger when injured investors are represented by an institution;
- Secure material corporate governance changes, and a better investment in the future. This will provide more dollars for your members.
For information on settlements and awards we have won, please see Recent Cases; and for information on how we can help you recover a fair share of any available settlement money for your members, please see our Monitoring Service page and our Portfolio Monitoring, Damages Analysis and Settlement Claims Notification page.
The Securities and Exchange Commission has repeatedly stated that private securities litigation is important in supplementing government enforcement actions designed to remedy and prevent corporate wrongdoing. We represent unions and pension funds nationwide from our offices in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware. For more information on our securities litigation and monitoring services, please contact us today.