Jay D. Miller
Admitted to Bar
- 1987, Maryland
- 1989, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- 1993, U.S. Supreme Court
Education & Background
- University of Baltimore, J.D., 1986
- Recipient, Judith P. Richey Award, Baltimore County Bar Association, 2005.
- Co-Chair, Maryland State Bar Association Lawyer Assistance Committee.
- Chairman, Baltimore County Lawyer Assistance Committee, 2000 - present.
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum.
- Baltimore County, Maryland State, and American Bar Associations; American Association for Justice; Maryland Association for Justice.
- Listed in Bar Register of Pre-eminent Lawyers.
- Listed in Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers, 2011 and 2012.
- Listed as a Super Lawyer in Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine, 2009 - 2015.