Charles Center, Baltimore, MD
Court Towers, Towson, MD
Admitted to Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
Education & Background
Mercersburg Academy and
Princeton University, A.B., Economics, 1955
- University of Maryland School of Law, LL.B., 1958
- Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, 1958-1960 (Attorney General's
Honor Law School Graduates' Program).
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of Maryland, 1960-1961.
- Vice Chairman, Board of Directors, Legal Aid Bureau of Baltimore City,
- Member, Board of Directors, Maryland Legal Services Corporation, 1987-1994.
- Member, American Law Institute
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Judicial Conference of the Fourth Circuit (Permanent Member).
Who's Who in America; Who's Who in American Law
- Best Lawyers in America 2003-2007, 2009-2010
- General Counsel, Baltimore Orioles Limited Partnership, 1994 -
The Bar Association of Baltimore City (Chairman: Grievance Committee, 1969-1970; Nominating Committee, 1980;
Judiciary Committee, 1980-1981; Lawyers' Committee for an Independent
Judiciary, 1988-1997; Member, Executive Council, 1969-1970, 1980-1981)
Maryland State Bar Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1981-1983)
American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice